Fire Systems Technician
Fire Alarm Technician
- Full Time-Hourly
- Company Truck Provided
We are currently seeking Pre-Engineered Fire Systems Technicians and Commercial Fire Alarm Technicians. While experience is preferred, we are willing to train the right person.
- Installation, inspection, maintenance and repair of fire suppression systems and fire alarm systems in a variety of commercial environments throughout North Texas.
- Maintain the highest standard of work in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and state and local requirements.
- Perform all duties in an efficient and organized manner.
- Maintain accurate documentation.
- Communicate professionally with all parties.
- Provide excellent customer service
Experience and Qualifications:
- Type A Fire Systems License (if applying for Fire Systems Tech position)(or the ability to meet all requirements for state license in a reasonable time-frame)
- Fire Alarm License (if applying for Alarm Tech position)( or the ability to meet all requirements for state license in a reasonable time-frame.)
- Mechanical aptitude
- Experience in the building trades or similar industry a plus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Available to work flexible hours, including overtime
- Clean driving record (absolutely no DWIs/DUIs)
- Ability to lift heavy weights & climb ladders
If you meet the requirements and believe you have what it takes to succeed, please contact us. If we feel that your experience and qualifications meet our current needs, we’ll call you to schedule an interview.
Principals only. No Recruiters. No Calls.
Richardson Fire Equipment is a drug and tobacco free workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.